BENEATH the Esplanade
Standing BENEATH the cover of an Esplanade at the end of one walkway further displays the continuity of Frank Lloyd Wright‘s geometric and repeating patterns that flow from the pillars right up to the roof lines of his architecture.
With so many of our 365 Challenge participants using topaz adjust and producing such interesting and wonderful effects I have been inspired and decided to download the plug-in. Truthfully there is no rhyme or reason for any resulting images I’ve tried so far but, I have been documenting results on images that float my artistic boat. Hopefully viewers will enjoy the post, let me know your thoughts!
hdr pop – plus pse9 enhance / color correction
© PC PHOTO 2011 All rights reserved
- Esplanade, again. (garyputsat.wordpress.com)
- First Segment of Downtown East River Esplanade Opens, Already Packed (streetsblog.org)
- These 11 Frank Lloyd Wright Landmarks Could Soon Be World Heritage Sites (businessinsider.com)
- Billionaire Ron Burkle acquires Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House (windsorstar.com)
- Businessman buys Frank Lloyd Wright’s Ennis House (seattletimes.nwsource.com)